I am so excited for summer! And it is finally here! I seriously have a list of things that I have to this summer! I am really proud, because I have been checking off a lot if the things on my list! Anyways, I think that I want to do a bunch of tutorials, because I recently got the 88 Matte Palette, so I can do pretty much any tutorial that you guys want - except for glittery tutorials... LOL (because the palette is matte)!
I don't want to be one of those gurus who during summer only does "Summer Tutorials". I will definitely do some, but I want to make sure that I stick to my normal ones as well.
If you have any pictures that you want me to do a tutorial on (like cosmetic ads), then just post the picture on the SaphiraFashion Facebook wall, and I will try to film them ASAP! If you don't have a Facebook, then you can just email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, I will be trying to upload a video every single day. I have three channels, so I am not going to upload onto each channel everyday. I will upload on SaphiraFashion one day, and then the next day I will upload on SaphiraFashionTV or TheSaphiraMusic.
If you have any video requests for any of those channels, then just comment on this post or contact me through one of the ways listed on the "Contact Me" page!
Also, please become a member! You just have to go to the "Members" page! Go ahead and sign up! It is free, and it let's you get the inside scoop on anything and everything SaphiraFashion!
XOXO . *´¨)
Hey everyone! So I am going to be doing a meetup at IMATS Pasadena on Sunday, June 26th. I am hoping that people will come, because I am DYING to meet you guys (I am not literally dying...)! So here are all of the details!
Where: Pasadena Convention Center (CA) outside of the front doors. Don't worry about exiting IMATS. They will give you a wrist band so that you can exit and enter as much as you like!
When: 12:15 AM.
Who: SaphiraFashion, TheMakeupTipsForteen, my best friend Camila, my friend Stephany, and my MOMMY!
How: I drove to LA last night so that I could go to IMATS, and I will be staying for 2 weeks!
What: I can just meet you guys, sign autographs, take your channel names (you can tell me what your channel is, and I will check it out), take pictures, and (if it is okay with your parent/guardians) I can film a little clip of us for my "Follow Me Around: IMATS LA" video!
Why: I really want to meet you guys! I doubt that you will come, but if not, then I still get to meet TheMakeupTipsForteen.
If you are coming, then either: comment on this post, email email@example.com, fill out the contact form on the "Contact Me" page informing me that you are coming, or YouTube message me!
A few tips for IMATS...
1. Wear comfy shoes. Last year, my best friend Camila and I both wore 4 and 5 inch heels. We couldn't even walk in them by the end.
2. Wear light and comfy clothes. Because it is summer, it can get pretty hot, so please don't go wearing a blazer and jeans. I did that last year, and I was dying by the end.
3. IMATS starts at: 10AM to 5PM. Get there as early as you can, because the lines can be super long.
4. Tickets. The tickets for Saturday have already sold out. It would have been wise to buy your tickets for Sunday online, but they are no longer available online. If you want to get in, they have 500 tickets available at the box office inside of IMATS, so you better get there early if you want to get one of those tickets.
5. Bring cash. Not all of the booths accept credit/debit cards... so you should probably bring all cash.
6. Lines. The lines for the more popular booths (MAC, NYX, and Crown Brush) are always very long. You kind of shop while you are waiting in line.
7. Bring a camera! There are SO many amazing things and YouTube makeup gurus to take pictures with! You wouldn't want to miss a thing!
That is really all that I can think of to tell you guys, so if you have any other questions, then go to the "Contact Me" page, and use one of the ways listed to get in contact with me, and I will get back to you ASAP!
I hope to see you there!
So this morning, I decided to use my Wet N Wild 6 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in "249 Vanity". I have only ever used the matte shades, but this morning, I decided to try out the shimmery shades (the ones on the right of the palette). They were so pigmented! They blended beautifully, and when I messed up, they were SUPER easy to remove and then use again! I am super happy with this palette! A picture is below!
I am going to IMATS LA on June 26th! Woo hoo! It is one week from today, and I have been saving up for it ALL month! If you don't already know, IMATS stands for the "International Makeup Artist Trade Show". Anyone can go, and it is pretty much a place where you have the most makeup addicted people in the same place ever! Tickets for Saturday already sold out, so if you want to go, then you better buy your tickets for Sunday ASAP!
Don't worry! I am going to be filming a follow me around vlog at IMATS and post it on my main channel. If anyone is going or has any questions about it, then just comment on this post, message me on YouTube or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope that I hear back from you guys soon!
This is my blog! For every bit of randomness that comes out of my head... read on :)