Hey guys! So I get a lot of emails and YouTube messages everyday, and one of my most commonly asked question is:
"Hi Saphira, I am just starting off with makeup. I don't really know what to buy. I want a good selection, but want to stay mostly drugstore because I am on a budget. What should I get?" (This is an actual YouTube message that F21Gurl sent to me)
So I decided that I need to just do a post about it that I can refer you to because it is a little bit tiring to answer the same thing over and over again! Here we go!
1. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
2. Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation
3. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in #183 Natural Twinkle
4. Maybelline Ultra Brow Brow Powder
5. ELF Eyelid Primer
6. Covergirl Eyeshadow Trio in Cafe Au Lait
7. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black (As Eyeliner)
8. Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Black
9. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sassy Mauve
I really hope that this helps all of you! This is just for a basic, natural face and eye. So don't expect to end up like Black Swan! Anyways, I really hope that this helps you all. Leave your requests for tomorrow's blog posts below!
This is my blog! For every bit of randomness that comes out of my head... read on :)