Hey everyone! So I am going to be doing a meetup at IMATS Pasadena on Sunday, June 26th. I am hoping that people will come, because I am DYING to meet you guys (I am not literally dying...)! So here are all of the details!
Where: Pasadena Convention Center (CA) outside of the front doors. Don't worry about exiting IMATS. They will give you a wrist band so that you can exit and enter as much as you like!
When: 12:15 AM.
Who: SaphiraFashion, TheMakeupTipsForteen, my best friend Camila, my friend Stephany, and my MOMMY!
How: I drove to LA last night so that I could go to IMATS, and I will be staying for 2 weeks!
What: I can just meet you guys, sign autographs, take your channel names (you can tell me what your channel is, and I will check it out), take pictures, and (if it is okay with your parent/guardians) I can film a little clip of us for my "Follow Me Around: IMATS LA" video!
Why: I really want to meet you guys! I doubt that you will come, but if not, then I still get to meet TheMakeupTipsForteen.
If you are coming, then either: comment on this post, email email@example.com, fill out the contact form on the "Contact Me" page informing me that you are coming, or YouTube message me!
A few tips for IMATS...
1. Wear comfy shoes. Last year, my best friend Camila and I both wore 4 and 5 inch heels. We couldn't even walk in them by the end.
2. Wear light and comfy clothes. Because it is summer, it can get pretty hot, so please don't go wearing a blazer and jeans. I did that last year, and I was dying by the end.
3. IMATS starts at: 10AM to 5PM. Get there as early as you can, because the lines can be super long.
4. Tickets. The tickets for Saturday have already sold out. It would have been wise to buy your tickets for Sunday online, but they are no longer available online. If you want to get in, they have 500 tickets available at the box office inside of IMATS, so you better get there early if you want to get one of those tickets.
5. Bring cash. Not all of the booths accept credit/debit cards... so you should probably bring all cash.
6. Lines. The lines for the more popular booths (MAC, NYX, and Crown Brush) are always very long. You kind of shop while you are waiting in line.
7. Bring a camera! There are SO many amazing things and YouTube makeup gurus to take pictures with! You wouldn't want to miss a thing!
That is really all that I can think of to tell you guys, so if you have any other questions, then go to the "Contact Me" page, and use one of the ways listed to get in contact with me, and I will get back to you ASAP!
I hope to see you there!
This is my blog! For every bit of randomness that comes out of my head... read on :)